General Mills - Consultant - EDI (6-13 yrs)
Consultant - EDI
Job Overview :
- The candidate has to work as an individual contributor.
- The candidate is accountable to perform integration of new trading partners, work on new interfaces, setup messages to/from GM SAP systems.
- The candidate should have deeper understanding of various business processes.
- Individual should be able to convert functional requirement into technical specification & implement solutions and guide junior team members to implement the solutions in hand.
- The individual should also have work experience in offerings like SAP ABAP, core EDI processes, mapping & basics of communication, mapping tools.
- The individual should have strong knowledge of EDIFACT, IDOC & SAP commercial operations.
- The Individual should be able to define and implement integrated Process like P2P, material management, supply chain & logistics, O2C business transactions etc.
Job Responsibilities :
- 30% of Time-Provide solutions to Remedy Logs that come on a daily basis.
- Daily Monitor SM37 for any JOB failures in International systems
- Provide expertise to ad-hoc request
- Help to build maps & writing good spacs
- Provide support on other moving projects.
- 45% of Time-Play active role with business in automation of various business process
- Understand requirement from business and translate in technical spec
- Help mapper to write correct map
- Troubleshoot daily issues raised by business to ensure that business processes dependent on EDI remain up and running
- 25% of TimeGuide team members & provide help to cross team members
- Guide team members by providing valuable inputs & also by making them understand the need of change
- Act as a subject matter expert to solve critical issue & document the same
- Work on innovation and automation to reduce mundane work
- Work on better implementation plan on critical tools
- Work with other teams to improve service provided to them
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.