General Merchandising Role - Retail (10-20 yrs)
Looking for a General Merchandiser for a fast growing retail organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Creating eye-catching store layouts that showcase the brand and aesthetic of the company.
- Negotiating the costs of inventory for multiple stores.
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets, and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Tracking inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
- Identifying trends and monitoring supply and demand.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
- Interpreting sales reports and providing guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in a managerial position.
- A background in marketing, communications, and/or design is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be creative and detail-orientated.