HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:1590 Applications:548 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:358
General Manager - Warehouse Operations - Internet/eCcommerce (7-12 yrs)
- Manage effectively the day-to-day operation of the warehouse and team through the operational team leaders and area managers and managing warehouse processes such as inbound, inventory management and outbound operations.
- Drive RCA/quality Culture throughout the team and analyse reports such as quality complaints, pilferages etc. to drive improvements.
- Manage, mentor, hire & train the warehouse team.
- Responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.
- Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly along with maintaining regular communication with last-mile managers to update on any supply challenges.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock levels and re-ordering of all products to ensure 100% fill rate.
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Manage a multilayer team of size 200+.
- Regularly appraise team members and carry annual performance review at the communicated time. (Basis HR Department Communication).
- Manage vendor relationship with all local vendors to ensure smooth supply.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Handled a team size of 200 + members. (Mix of on role & off role)
- Good communication/stakeholder management skills.
- Warehouse operations experience is mandatory.
- Good understanding of MIS.