Team Lead at Propella Consulting Group
Views:1968 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Warehouse Operations - 3PL (15-25 yrs)
Job Title: GM
Reporting to: Joint Managing Director
Required experience range: 15 + years
Targeted industry: Supply Chain Logistics
- Ability to build the entire southern region.
- The role is to formulate and lead execution of sales, operating strategies, plans, budgets and programs to support company objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction in all business areas for the region.
- Develop and sponsor initiatives to drive performance in all operational key metrics (including safety & Quality.
- To facilitate the Sales team for achievement of Annual Business Plan (ABP) visibility and square foot expansion.
- Adept at understanding logistics market and working on building to tap the market.
- Improve efficiency and increase profitability while managing overall operation.
- Should have handled multiple location operation with a large team size.
- Very good grip on client interaction and meetings and presentation skills.
- Provide analysis and reporting support for assigned accounts.
- Ability to build and manage large teams.
- Good working knowledge of contract manpower hiring system.
- Basic understanding of Labour law.
- Should be willing to work in unstructured environment which will require extensive travelling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.