Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2505 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
General Manager/VP - Procurement - Personal Care Segment (10-18 yrs)
- Creation and ongoing value creation with a world class supply base
- Development of organizational procurement strategy
- Creation and management of short, mid, and long term goals and objectives
- Creation and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high value/strategic sourcing efforts) Management of business process outsourcing activities
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Selection and management of procurement systems
- Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training and development and knowledge management capabilities
- Leadership of cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives
- Budget management for categories under management - and for procurement itself
- Building a Procurement Center of Excellence (CoE) to help transform Procurement, and also support broader transformation of the value chain and the enterprise
- BE/B.Tech Procurement/Engineering, additional MBA is preferable.
- Relevant experience of managing the Procurement functions within FMCG - personal care segment.
- Experience of involvement in a large capital project.
As there are multiple positions, candidates with less or more experience can also apply.