Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2787 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
General Manager/VP - Procurement - Personal Care Segment (10-18 yrs)
- Creation and ongoing value creation with a world class supply base
- Development of organizational procurement strategy
- Creation and management of short, mid, and long term goals and objectives
- Creation and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high value/strategic sourcing efforts) Management of business process outsourcing activities
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Selection and management of procurement systems
- Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training and development and knowledge management capabilities
- Leadership of cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives
- Budget management for categories under management - and for procurement itself
- Building a Procurement Center of Excellence (CoE) to help transform Procurement, and also support broader transformation of the value chain and the enterprise
- BE/B.Tech Procurement/Engineering, additional MBA is preferable.
- Relevant experience of managing the Procurement functions within FMCG - personal care segment.
- Experience of involvement in a large capital project.
As there are multiple positions, candidates with less or more experience can also apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.