Director at Corp Placements
Views:1184 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
General Manager/Vice President - Production - Chemicals (20-25 yrs)
Looking to hire a head of Production and Operations with experience in Chemical or Process Plant Industries to be based at Madhya Pradesh.
- lead and mentor a team of about 200 staff and 2000 employees of Operations team and to manage chemical manufacturing operations of the mill on a shift basis.
- Ensure that Safety is the priority and generate a culture and expectation of safe work behavior. Nurture a positive goal-directed team environment.
- Oversee and optimize operations with the team to meet or exceed mill Quality, Cost, Production and Safety/Housekeeping standards. Support and coordinate administrative systems and processes to ensure consistent application of standards, policies and processes
- Minimum 20+ years of Experience in the Chemical Industry.
- A bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering Technology or related streams.
- Experience as a head of operations or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of business functions.
- Excellent organizational and leadership qualities.
- Must be a good communicator, focused on building the team and team member engagement
- Development / communications of day-to-day practices to ensure the safe and efficient usage of paper manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Direction to foster an environment of successful process improvement initiatives.
- Development and achievement of budgetary goals to ensure the long-term profitability of the mills.
- Emphasis on employee development including training, mentoring and accountability programs.
- Participation with Leadership Team to develop new plans and strategies for improving the production operations and profits for the overall organization