Senior Consultant at Nexus HR Consultants
Views:813 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
General Manager/Vice President - Finance - Consumer Durable - CPA (12-15 yrs)
- Finance SPA for new business facing projects/initiatives, partnering with business stakeholders to drive financial outcomes and ensure delivery of growth, profitability and cash targets.
- This role will provide highly advanced insights to the business leaders, through a deep understanding of the business, it's risks and it's success factors, which will enable strategically-aligned decisions to be made.
- Collaborate to deliver strategic projects.
- Track various projects/initiatives to ensure they are delivering the desired benefits, identify gap, highlight risk and work with business team in identifying & implementing mitigating actions.
- Ensure timely engagement of relevant SMEs in various projects/initiatives in setting up processes within the framework of control & compliance.
- Ensure strong control environment in place across business geographies in India.
- Provide input into the financial and investment decision-making process, including commercial evaluations, preparing FMs, ATNs and post-project evaluations.
- Working in collaboration with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend Sales & Marketing Leadership meetings, participate in sales & marketing commercial negotiations as a finance lead.
- Travel to various sales geographies and keep connected with key customers, customer sets to understand the issue they face, think through innovative financial/ digital solutions and help implement those in a collaborative way
A university degree and a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA) is essential. 12+ years- experience in the areas of financial accounting and reporting, business planning and financial control is required. Experience in a similar sales and marketing finance role with an established track record of delivery.