Director/Co Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:4113 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
General Manager/Vice President - Digital HR & Analytics - Business House - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (15-20 yrs)
A Large Business House ( $50-60 bn) having interests across Telecom, Metals, Fibre, Retail, Garments, Financial Sector across India & other geographies is hiring for a HR leader to focus on Technology& Digital in various aspects of HR in group companies
Qualification : MBA from a Premier B School
Position: Portfolio Leader : Digital HR & Analytics - Group Human Resources
Job Purpose: Lead the Digital HR Transformation across the Group through formulation & execution of digital strategies that exemplify innovative ways of working, choosing the right digital technologies & partnerships, increasing adoption of existing & new digital properties and driving a culture of data driven decision making.
The Group has now embarked on the new wave of digital innovations using the power of Smart Workplaces, Next Gen HR solutions, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with the objectives of delivering:
1. Superior employee experience
2. Individual & team productivity
3. HR function responsiveness & effectiveness through data driven predictive analytics.
C) Key Accountabilities :
1. Capability Building and Digital HR Adoption
- Building a digital & analytics mindset as also increasing digital adoption in the HR Organization, the leader is accountable for:
a) Overall strategy for Digital HR capability building focusing on - HR systems & processes reengineering, Identifying opportunities for achieving digital transformation in HR processes and ways of working, Design thinking, Insight driven predictive analytics, Collaborate with CHROs,Centres of excellence across Group Group IT, Group Data & Analytics team and External experts to drive digital capability building
2. Creation of Smart Workplaces
Achieving individual & team productivity and superior employee experience, the leader is accountable for- Overall strategy & planning of a Groupwide - Signature- Smart Workplace Architecture & playbook, Establish the Groupwide standards for Smart Workplace in terms of layout, infrastructure, connectivity, security & privacy standards, governance and change management processes.
3. HR Analytics Organization
Creating a culture of data driven people decision making across the Group, the leader would be accountable for: Overall strategy and roadmap for a complete, accurate and real time predictive analytics journey, Establishing Groupwide standards for - Data Management-, Evaluate & choose sustainable & scalable technologies, integration tools, analytical engines and visualization tools for a robust Analytics platform
d) Partner with external experts, internal functions (Group Data & Analytics & benchmark businesses) and a partner team of Data Scientists & Data Engineers to:
4. Drive in Next Gen HR Technologies
- To drive innovation in all HR processes and a superior employee experience by Creating a long & medium-term strategy for HR Technology Architecture with specific focus on:
- Leveraging existing HR Technology assets to the fullest, Scout the market through networks to identify, evaluate and pilot new HR Technologies for future scale up
- Those interested may apply or may call on 8451801646 for clarifications