Owner at Corporate Search
Views:630 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager - Valuation & Consulting - Government Projects - Real Estate (8-10 yrs)
- Business Plans, Financial Feasibility Analyses, Market Analyses, Techno-economic Viability Studies, Due Diligence Exercise, Entry Strategies
- Specialized studies such as tenancy mapping, workplace strategy, marketing strategy, healthcare advisory, operational efficiency optimization, etc.
- Financial Structuring, Privatization, Public-Private partnerships
- Valuation exercises for portfolios/ single assets across real estate segments utilizing various methodologies - Direct Capitalization, Income Approach, Direct Comparison Approach responsible for managing the execution of real estate advisory projects under the Government Advisory domain, along with managing existing client relationships and overseeing implementation of on-ground projects.
- MBA/PGDM from a recognized university or Chartered Accountant/ICWA
- 8-10+ years of work experience in Consulting/Advisory services in the field of real estate
Other Skills & Abilities :
- Must have knowledge of different PPP arrangements such as procedure for Swiss challenge, PPP, PPPP, turnkey and BOOT, DBOT, DBFOT, BOT projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Should have acknowledged capabilities in partnership management;
- Strong analytical, reporting and writing abilities skills;
- Ability to handle large scale planning & MIS;
- Ability to plan, organize, implement and report on work.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, - report- writing capabilities and sound knowledge of financial modeling
- Ability to cultivate new clients and manage existing ones across the private and public sectors
Comp upto 30 L
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.