General Manager - Treasury - Infra/Energy (15-20 yrs)
- Tracking of the financial markets to understand the available products to avail working capital from the competitive basis
- Developing the relationship with the banking channels for exploring the sources of finance and maintenance of the current relationships
- Liaison with the banks for sanction of the working capital lines including terms negotiation and completion of the documentation
- Forecasting the cash flow based on the revenue and expenses and ensuring availability of enough working capital limits to manage the liquidity gaps
- Ensuring timely compliances with the covenants as per working capital loan documents and timely submission of the documents in support of the transactions in accordance with the banking guidelines prescribed by RBI
- Development of internal control and processes to ensure control of the payments and receipts
- Cash management by deployment of the surplus funds in mutual funds/ fixed deposit in accordance with the Policy
- MIS on the critical aspects of the working capital management
- Management of the fx denominated transactions with compliances as per RBI
- Co-ordinating with the Internal, Statutory and Stock Auditors for completion of audits
- Must possess an CA/MBA with 15+ years of overall experience in Working capital management, capital markets, and/ or corporate finance in a corporate or a banking environment.
- Familiarity with SAP is a plus.