Account Manager at Randstad
Views:278 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Technical Ports Construction - Infrastructure Firm (20-28 yrs)
Our client is a reputed Infrastructure firm hiring for a critical opportunity in Mumbai.
Designation: GM - Technical (Ports)
Reporting to: CEO - Port & Terminals
The position of GM - Technical (Ports) will be based out of Mumbai.
The company has undertaken the project of a Green Field Port Construction.
This position will be responsible for Planning, Design & Construction of Ports and Detailed design of enabling structures.
- Responsible for all the Technical Support for the Port & supporting structures.
- Overseeing the performance of operating units with a view to monitoring monthly and quarterly throughput
- Analyzing and reviewing stoppages/ non-performance/ plan overrun.
- Measuring effectiveness and implementing strategies for process improvement, innovation, upgradation, productivity enhancement, cost effectiveness, people and resource optimisation.
- Engaging with key customers on pricing, non-compliance of contract, complaints etc.
- Analysing and interpretation of data received from various ports and reporting with accuracy, clarity and coherence
- Championing the safety culture to ensure - zero accident- at the units. Conducting timely audits and developing a risk management framework
- Reviewing SOP and benchmarking with industry
- Conceiving and implementing measures to reduce operational expenditure (OPEX)
- Pursuing operational excellence by leveraging best IT practices.
- Developing sound Physical and Financial Plan for the Project for creating the necessary organizational and resource infrastructure required in a time bound manner with a strategic and operational perspective
- Creating a sustainable, scalable project implementation infrastructure
- Preparation of Master Plan
- Preparation of Preliminary Design and Detailed Structural Design
- Interface with Site team on all aspects of works
- Promoting communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Motivating and mentoring teams at the operating units toward timely achievement of goals.
Educational Qualification: B.E. (Civil) / B. Tech (Civil) from reputed institutes