Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:1207 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
General Manager - Taxation - FMCG - CA (15-25 yrs)
General Manager - Taxation - FMCG
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Exposure to FMCG / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industry
Responsibilities of GM - Taxation:
1. Complete responsibility of handling, Direct Taxation and Indirect Taxation as well as State and central subsidies, across all locations.
2. Ensure smooth functioning of the Organization by preventing obstructions that can arise from tax issues faced by the Organization.
3. Tax Planning and Restructuring.
4. Representing before relevant authorities for issued faced by the Organization.
5. Advising the management on:
- How transactions should be structured, so as to minimize the overall tax impact on the organization.
- Strategies to be followed/ pursued for regulatory issues faced by the organization.
- Impact of amendments/ court decisions and suggest ways to minimize legalities and tax impact.
7. Attending assessments, appeals, revisionary proceedings, investigations, summons pertaining to critical issues faced from Tax Department, liaisoning with Advocates and Tax Consultants and advising management on the best course of action to be followed.
- Advanced knowledge of all direct and indirect taxes (Income-tax, GST, Customs, Forex, CSR implications etc.)
- Keep abreast of new Legislative Developments and implement them into the system.
- Strong business and financial acumen to align results to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop a work system after analyzing existing legislative/ operational issues.
- Comprehensive functional skills and a result - driven approach, to mitigate future risks/ problems.