Senior Consultant at Bradford Consultants LLP
Views:968 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
General Manager - Taxation - CA (14-19 yrs)
1. Responsible for reviewing & timely payment of Monthly TDS liability.
2. Review of online filing of TDS returns & resolution of TDS defaults.
3. Supervision and conducting reconciliation of Form 26AS with books.
4. Responsible for obtaining LDCs from the TDS officer
5. Responsible for getting income tax assessments, rectifications and litigations done with minimal / no additions
6. Responsible for review, preparation and filing of income tax returns, Tax audit report, Transfer pricing compliance, Financial Transactions (Form 61A) & equalization levy return and any other income tax annual compliance.
7. Liaising with auditors & consultants
1. Responsible for review of GST Monthly Compliances including the following:
a. Reconciliation of GST data with Trial balance.
b. Review of Monthly GST output & Input data.
c. Timely filing & payment of GST
d. Review of ITC reconciliation (Books vs GST returns & GSTR-2B vs GST returns).
2. Responsible in handling GST Annual compliances.
3. Coordination with Consultants for GST compliances & responses for notices and getting GST audits conducted with minimal / no adjustments.
4. Experience in timely responses to queries of finance department.
1. Good communication skills
2. Good leadership qualities including experience in leading a team
3. Has experience in independently taking up assignments
4. Has experience in preparing and providing MIS to management and independently discuss issues with the management
5. Encouraged to work on strict deadlines.
Qualification - CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.