Senior Client Relationship Manager at Delling Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:462 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Taxation - Beverages (15-25 yrs)
Greetings from Delling Partners!
We have been retained by India's Largest Beverages Company Headquartered in Mumbai to Hire the
Reporting to AVP Accounts who in turn reports to the CEO.
1. Complete responsibility of handling both, Direct Taxation and Indirect Taxation as well as State and central subsidies, across all locations.
2. Ensure smooth functioning of the Organization by preventing obstructions that can arise from tax issues faced by the Organization.
3. Tax Planning and Restructuring.
4. Representing before relevant authorities for issued faced by the Organization.
5. Advising the management on:
- how transactions should be structured, so as to minimize the overall tax impact on the organization.
- strategies to be followed/ pursued for regulatory issues faced by the organization.
- impact of amendments/ court decisions and suggest ways to minimize legalities and tax impact.
6. Attending assessments, appeals, revisionary proceedings, investigations, summons pertaining to critical issues faced from Tax Department, liaisoning with Advocates and Tax Consultants and advising management on the best course of action to be followed.
7. Knowledge & Background: Advanced knowledge of all direct and indirect taxes (Income-tax, GST, Customs, Forex, CSR implications etc.) from a FMCG / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.