Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:344 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
General Manager - Talent Acquisition - BPO/ITeS (15-22 yrs)
General Manager - Talent Acquisition (BPO/ITES)
- You will be responsible in building and developing a high performing recruiting team to support company's aggressive growth plans. This role will focus on group recruitment policy & governance. You will develop and drive Talent Acquisition strategy and initiatives, through the identification and adoption of best practices applicable to the company, to ensure the presence of a highly motivated, committed and engaged workforce.
- Complete ownership from talent attraction, branding, pipelining, assessing & onboarding
You should be very strong on process, policy, governance, audit and running recruitment operations
- This role will set up TA function in India.
- This person should have very good ability, charisma and diplomatic enough to navigate challenging environment - when it comes to managing stakeholders
- As a part of the global recruiting leadership team, s/he would be responsible for driving organization specific key strategic initiatives & recruitment metrics
- Build and develop a high performing recruiting framework that can support aggressive talent ramp-up
- Manages and initiates complex projects autonomously that could have significant business impact
- Responsible for high volume recruiting strategies with hiring managers for a wide range of positions
- Strategize hiring and channels to meet the high-volume hiring business demands by ensuring that their needs are met on time and in the most cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that the hiring targets are met within the specified SLA's by maintaining turnaround time and source mix
- Enterprise expertise of having worked on ATS
- 100% compliance on process & policies
- Should be good at MIS, reporting and dashboards
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in HR with 15-22 Years of Experience in Talent Acquisition with BPO/ITES Industry & Must have experience in High volume of BPO hiring.
2. To build the team to support the growth
3. Reports to Head Human Resources
4. Demonstrated experience in managing multiple senior stakeholders, vendors and business partners
Strong executive presence, communication and influencing skills
5. Must be confident & assertive individual, who can work in challenging environment
6. Must have solid relationship skills and must be a people's person who can easily connect with peers and superiors
7. Should have the ability to be strategic yet operational
8. Personality to represent brand and have the stature to deal with global leaders
9. Must have high market network globally
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: