General Manager at ABC Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:2396 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
General Manager - Talent Acquisition (10-20 yrs)
Our client is a listed, UK headquartered, world leading contract food and support services company with a presence across 50 countries with over 500,000 employees. It mainly deals in providing world-class contract catering services to clients and consumers in the workplace, educational institutions, hospitals, as well as across remote environments.
- Heading the Talent Acquisition Function for all Verticals
- Accountable for end to end recruitment within the stipulated aggressive timelines and building the talent pipeline for the business to achieve the hiring targets for the respective LoB within the standard timelines at optimal price point.
- Responsible for strategy, planning & budgeting for complete hiring process
- Partnering with senior leadership & HR business partner on resource/sourcing issues, developing and implementing innovative program & process
- Engage & collaborate with all internal business and HR resources to identify opportunities and barriers to delivering business results and adjust regional recruitment strategy accordingly
- Plan the sourcing resources based on the business projection and review the same from time to time to ensure the internal resources are utilized and action for additional resources are taken timely in order to ensure the manpower plan is met as per the business need.
- Participate in the business review meeting for recruitment planning and providing the action plans to meet the resource requirement.
- Prepare the Recruitment MIS as actual against the SLAs with analysis on the productivity of the hiring actions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manpower planning, budgeting and strategizing for the hiring
- Employer Branding
- Recruitment Process Improvement
- Recruitment for all divisions, white collared employee strength being 14,000+ and the remaining 500+ being the executive to managerial level.
- Develop Recruitment pools by tie up with various institutions, agencies, schools and NGO's for finding the right talent, within the defined time frame.
- Handling a team of 2 recruiters & MIS Executive
- Vendor Management
- Divisional Recruiter for leadership hiring needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.