Research Associate & IT Executive at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1621 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
General Manager - Supply & Demand Planning - Food/FMCD/FMCG (8-15 yrs)
GM Supply & Demand Planning - Food/FMCD/FMCG.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing the flow of goods, information and other resources, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of the management (targets) and consumers frequently (just in time) availability, timelessness of deliveries, safe, secure storage and distribution.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies & norms on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate with in-house production team for scheduled production to meet demand & supply.
- Review of Slow Moving and Obsolete Inventory and preparing long term/short term plans for avoidance/liquidation
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand and supply planning function.
- Formulate a comprehensive account / channel wise production & order to fulfil demand & supply.
- Strong in MIS & analysis.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Co-ordinating within the supply chain team to ensure error free and on time delivery of new products at each location.
- Strong presentation, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
Required Job Knowledge.
Channel management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing, Ordering, Supply Planning and Distribution Planning.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
MBA from premier B Schools with 8 to 15 years of experience from Food/FMCG Industry