General Manager - Supply Chain Management - Transformer Industry (15-18 yrs)
GM - supply Chain Management
Profile- GM- SCM
Qualification- Any Degree with SCM Diploma
Salary- Upto 20 Lac CTC
Location- Jaipur (Raj.)
Experience- Min. 15+ yrs in SCM Department in Transformer Industry.
Job Description :
- Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Studying the market to identify price trends and future availability of materials and goods, locating vendors and negotiating prices.
- Responsible for strategizing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors in order to acquire the most cost-effective deals and to reduce procurement expenses.
- To ensure the cost effectiveness and saving in Logistic' freight through Logistic team.
- To ensure control on excess usage of materials like RM, General Items, Spares and other accessories items through Store Team.
- To ensure that, Periodic Inventory of RM / WIP and Store Materials are done.
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
- To source for equipment, goods & services and managing its vendors.
- To manage and perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of expenditure, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- To ensure regular assessment is done for Suppliers.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements of documentation through team.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking for frequently bought items.
- Performing Risk Assessments on potential contracts & agreement in order to Assess, manage and mitigate risks during buying.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries and ensure that, the team purchase and suppliers are follow the same.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand and supply.
- To work with suppliers, manufacturers and internal departments to complete the SCM Chain.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Track, measure and analyse company expenditures
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring and training of new and existing team members.
- Ensure to prepare and circulate reports to upper management
- To determine SOP for SCM and adhered the team to follow with the same.
- Reviewing / Reassessing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going
- Approving P/Os after study and check.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Review new project proposals for the company
- Communicate with the marketing, planning, production and accounts team to ensure effect working strategies and ensure satisfaction of internal customers.
- Analyse of existing purchase processes and improve them.
- Identify ideal suppliers based on quality, cost and reliability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.