General Manager - Supply Chain Management - Transformer Industry (12-20 yrs)
Profile- GM- SCM
Qualification- Any Degree with SCM Diploma
Location- Jaipur (Raj.)
Experience - Min. 15+ yrs in SCM Department in Transformer Industry.
Job Description -
- Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Studying the market to identify price trends and future availability of materials and goods, locating vendors and negotiating prices.
- Responsible for strategizing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors in order to acquire the most cost-effective deals and to reduce procurement expenses.
- To ensure the cost effectiveness and saving in Logistic' freight through Logistic team.
- To ensure control on excess usage of materials like RM, General Items, Spares and other accessories items through Store Team.
- To ensure that, Periodic Inventory of RM / WIP and Store Materials are done.
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
- To source for equipment, goods & services and managing its vendors.
- To manage and perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of expenditure, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- To ensure regular assessment is done for Suppliers.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements of documentation through team.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking for frequently bought items.
- Performing Risk Assessments on potential contracts & agreement in order to Assess, manage and mitigate risks during buying.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries and ensure that, the team purchase and suppliers are follow the same.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand and supply.
- To work with suppliers, manufacturers and internal departments to complete the SCM Chain.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Track, measure and analyse company expenditures
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring and training of new and existing team members.
- Ensure to prepare and circulate reports to upper management
- To determine SOP for SCM and adhered the team to follow with the same.
- Reviewing / Reassessing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going
- Approving P/Os after study and check.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Review new project proposals for the company
- Communicate with the marketing, planning, production and accounts team to ensure effect working strategies and ensure satisfaction of internal customers.
- Analyse of existing purchase processes and improve them.
- Identify ideal suppliers based on quality, cost and reliability.
9549224342 (Call & whatsApp)
8824724858 ( Call & WhatsApp)
9352177562 (Call & WhatsApp)
Calling Time - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
WhatsApp Timing - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM