Senior Consultant at ESP Consultant
Views:1615 Applications:540 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
General Manager - Supply Chain Management - Healthcare (11-17 yrs)
Position - GM Supply Chain Management
Company - Healthcare Company
Location - Mumbai
Mandatory Requirement - Should have handled Last Mile Delivery
Key Responsibilities :
- The position heads the supply chain management for the business ensuring sourcing strategy, planning, Logistics and implementation of supply chain processes of India and Global Business
- Ensuring linking of the inventory through supply chain concept by trend analysis across all the plant.
- Managing entire Supply Chain cycle from Sourcing, Planning, Inventory, Control and Logistics from raw materials to finished goods.
- Managing the supply chain for the export business across the globe.
- Analysis of rolling forecast vis-a-vis the budgets and generating the trend reports to marketing for arriving at the base forecasts.
- To drive efficiencies in supply chain management by putting new systems and tools in place
- Implementation of risk mitigation plans and controls for the department
- Drive partner selection process in region for global market and lead negotiation with key partners.
- Financial Discipline and compliance to companies policies
- Ensuring innovative practices in supply chain as per the changing business dynamics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.