Senior Consultant at ESP Consultant
Views:1509 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
General Manager - Supply Chain Management - Healthcare (11-17 yrs)
Position - GM Supply Chain Management
Company - Healthcare Company
Location - Mumbai
Mandatory Requirement - Should have handled Last Mile Delivery
Key Responsibilities :
- The position heads the supply chain management for the business ensuring sourcing strategy, planning, Logistics and implementation of supply chain processes of India and Global Business
- Ensuring linking of the inventory through supply chain concept by trend analysis across all the plant.
- Managing entire Supply Chain cycle from Sourcing, Planning, Inventory, Control and Logistics from raw materials to finished goods.
- Managing the supply chain for the export business across the globe.
- Analysis of rolling forecast vis-a-vis the budgets and generating the trend reports to marketing for arriving at the base forecasts.
- To drive efficiencies in supply chain management by putting new systems and tools in place
- Implementation of risk mitigation plans and controls for the department
- Drive partner selection process in region for global market and lead negotiation with key partners.
- Financial Discipline and compliance to companies policies
- Ensuring innovative practices in supply chain as per the changing business dynamics