Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:1577 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Supply Chain/3PL - FMCG/Pharma (12-18 yrs)
SCM/Logistics background - either with end user or provider companies in the FMCG/consumer space
1. Extensive Operations delivery experience preferably in 3PL logistics space or across FMCG/Consumer durable companies
2. Demonstrated leadership and organizational capability in earlier role assignment - formed a new vertical/team, single-handed delivered 100% sales target, built a new business for a company etc
3. Team leadership and project management experience; ability to make interventions as required to improve operating efficiency and service delivery for customers while ensuring profitability.
4. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to build long lasting relationships with key customers in the cluster
5. Well-developed entrepreneurial sense and strong network building skills
6. Ability to drive cross-functional teams on a large scale
1. Responsible for operations/service delivery for the cluster leading the cluster transport managers, account delivery, IT, IR teams
2. Responsible for delivery of the targets across clients in a cluster
3. Supporting cluster business growth - developing new business and helping with account penetration, institutionalizing B2B sales processes and creating a top line of Rs 200-300 cr in 2-3 years at target gross margins for each service line
4. Overall responsibility for delivery of 3PL logistics operations at agreed customer SLA/terms of business; maintaining customer relationships at the cluster, conducting detailed reviews (Internal and with the customer)
5. Build cluster infrastructure and delivery capability - through hiring & training of required resources, development of operating assets (infrastructure, IT solutions etc) as business expands while ensuring optimal capital efficiency.