Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:4101 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
General Manager - South Asia Operations - Heavy Engineering (16-22 yrs)
- At least 15 years total work experience (of which 5 years must be in a senior position) in companies of repute, preferably dealing in high value capital goods.
- Experience would have to be largely in sales. Exposure to application engineering of high value capital goods would be an advantage.
- Develop and maintain updated information on the nature and size of the market. Develop Voice of Customer analyses and an understanding of customer value perceptions.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies designed to meet customer needs.
- Assist in the development of annual budgets.
- Develop and execute effective sales plans to meet or exceed sales and profitability budgets.
- Develop and deploy a robust aftermarket product and service portfolio.
- Deploy company resources in the most cost effective manner, so as to deliver the budgeted results. In particular, focus on the management of working capital invested both in inventory and receivables.
- GM is responsible for the development and deployment of growth oriented business strategy in the region
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with good grades from a leading engineering college in India or overseas. A Master's Degree in Engineering is preferred, but not essential. The specialization would preferably be in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Material Science.
Master's Degree in Business Administration with good grades from a leading management school in India or overseas.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.