Principal Consultant at 9 to 9 Hire HR Services
Views:683 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
General Manager/Senior Manager/Manager - Quant Research - FMCG/Retail Sector (4-8 yrs)
Proposal writing, including research needs, approach & methodology for quantitative research.
a) Take the lead in ensuring smooth end to end execution of market research projects with senior level support, starting with questionnaire designing, field briefing, devising analysis plan and the related coordination for completion of projects.
b) Demonstrable hands on knowledge of all aspects of quantitative research research design, and final presentation development.
c) Successfully execute multiple research projects simultaneously, all in different design/analysis stages.
d) Synthesis and communication of research findings into actionable insights according to the client's objectives.
e) Drive information gathering and filtering, providing valuable business and customer insight regarding trends, behavioral shifts, attitudinal dynamics of the category & marketplace.
- Presentation & Reporting:
a) Prepare world class presentations and reports.
b) Should be able to build a succinct flow and storyline for the report and guide team on the appropriate data points to be able to tell it.
c) Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs.
- Client Servicing:
a) Interaction with clients to fulfil needs and expectations under senior guidance.
- Team Management
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who has the confidence to take on independent responsibilities.
- Thrives in a spirt of adventure and enjoys tackling challenges with a cool head.
- An enthusiastic and ambitious individual who will liven up the workplace through high energy and positive attitude to life.
- Understands brands and consumers intuitively and has a passion for research and research insights.
- Is highly collaborative and gets along well with people
- Passionately committed to the company's culture, products and business ambitions.
- Excellent command over the English language - both written and spoken
- Ready to adjust in a new environment, flexible.
Exposure in the FMCG or Retail segment would be preferred.