Recruitment Lead at Addrec Solutions
Views:379 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
General Manager/Senior General Manager - Taxation - Pharma/Manufacturing Industry (15-25 yrs)
- Tax Planning for the organization and all the BUs.
- Keeping the organization aware of the implications of various direct and indirect tax laws on business decisions.
- Dealing with tax authorities
- Internal coordination.
- Working with external resources for advice and resolutions.
- Tax compliance - computations, deposits, returns & assessments, appeals.
- Tax Audit, and certification for Transfer Pricing.
- Tax Deductions at Source (TDS) - deduction, deposit, returns & assessments & appeals.
- Any Other related matter.
- Representing audits, assessments, appeals, and other related matters for a group of legal entities before the Tax Assessment and Appellate Authorities
- Review submissions for tax assessments, appeals, penalties, show cause, revision, order-giving effects, refunds, recovery, rectification, and other proceedings.
- Interacting with external tax authorities/ advisors/ counsels/ consultants
- Support in the Implementation, Customization, and Maintenance of the SAP system from a Tax Standpoint.
- Validating monthly GST and customs compliances
- Review Reconciliation of Tax GL with books on a monthly basis
- Coordinating with various stakeholders for Purchase Register vs GSTR2B recon.
- Review monthly compliance of the job work process.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)/ CWA
- Post-qualification experience of around 15 years, with large business organizations/Firms, focused on direct and indirect taxes.
- Should have a track record of competent handling of complex tax matters.
- Should be up-to-date on tax laws and rules and have an expert-level understanding of relevant tax laws and rules.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Accounting Standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.