Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1528 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
General Manager/Senior General Manager - Human Resources (16-25 yrs)
Position Name : GM/Sr.GM- Human Resource
Location : Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh
Head Human Resources will be responsible for providing complete HR support to the upcoming greenfield project.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- The person will be responsible to manage a complete HR Greenfield project.
- Set up the (i) HR; (ii) General Administration; (iii) Safety - Health and (iv) Security-Vigilance functions in the Greenfield project and framed policies in these functional areas.
- Right organization structure, roles & accountabilities, salary, wages & incentive structure.
- Drafting domestic HR policy in alignment with legal framework, local culture & industry practices.
- Tools & processes to ensure selection of right fit manpower, training, on boarding, retention.
- Automation of selection, recruitment, onboarding, training, lifecycle management & separation of large scale blue coloured workforce
- Long Term and Short term manpower planning (Permanent, Flexible workforce, Contracted workforce) and budgeting aligned to the Annual Business Plan.
- Ensure adherence to legal / statutory norms with respect to labour laws / factory / labour acts and practices prevalent in India
Education / Certification and Language:
- Full time MBA in Human Resources or Equivalent.
- Sound understanding and operating knowledge of MS Office and applicable statutory laws.
- Min 18-25 years of experience in HR.
- Experience in setting up green filed setup
- Practical experience using HR System(s)
- Ability to effectively manage employment issues i.e. performance, absence, grievances and discipline
- Highly competent in Indian statutory compliances and laws as well as best HR practices
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven ability to multi task and manage end to end responsibility
- High degree of comfort with numbers and process oriented approach
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability of handling multiple tasks, priorities and directives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.