Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:415 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
General Manager/SBU Head - Technical Services - Agro Products (15-25 yrs)
GM (Technical Services- SBU HEAD) - Agro Products
- You will provide leadership and strategic direction to Agri Input Business while leading a team of product experts, heads of Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Analytics, HR & Admin.
- The role holder will be responsible for top line and bottom line growth of the Agri Inputs Business while continuously striving to provide value to the customers.
- Determine innovative solutions and supporting strategy implementation to generate revenue and support objectives.
- Planning and executing innovation projects on time and on budget.
- Leading the instructional and educational presentations for business units and customers.
- Must have a strong understanding of customers- needs as well as market trends.
- Research and analyze technical viability of marketing plans.
- Identify and qualify alternative vendor resources for cost savings and/or enhanced performance.
- Efficiently plan and execute trials based on customer, market & production needs
- Travel to customers as needed for business development and trial support. Document all customer visits in trip reports.
- Structure analysis & identification and recommendation using internal lab capabilities and/or vendor lab resources.
- Attends trade shows and association meetings as appropriate.
- Continuously improve processes and products and be a champion of change.
- Working closely with Quality to determine standards and practices.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelors or Masters in Food Science or a closely related Applied Science with Minimum 15+ years of experience in the Agri Inputs Industry.
2. Expert project management experience.
3. Trained in Lean Six Sigma processes.
4. Strong analytical skills.
5. Be a results-driven individual who takes ownership of their business category.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Experience in implementing change.
8. Research and development experience is preferred.
9. Sales or marketing experience is a plus.
10. Must be creative and have the ability to think outside the box.
11. Excellent technical and domain knowledge of Agro Products, scientific principles governing chemistry of molecules etc.
12. Excellent knowledge of the Agricultural landscape in the country and in the markets of operation and applies the knowledge to strategize, plan and implement business decisions.
13. Good knowledge of Agro Products Industry, competitors in the market and applies this knowledge to drive business strategies.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105