General Manager - Sales - Pharma (15-20 yrs)
About the Company:
A Classified Public Ltd Pharma Company, Deals in manufacturing and selling Ayurvedic Products, women hygiene products and fruit based beverages. A Pioneer in the industry for many decades, a household name for brand recall.
1. To achieve and sustain market leadership across India, successfully launch new products and build brand equity
2. To upgrade and implement sales policies, systems and processed that would continually improve retailing, distribution channels and sales operations
3. To control selling and administrative expenses and maintain costs with budgets
4. To develop capabilities of the sales team such that they are able to excel in their jobs both as team leaders and successful executors
5. To improve exports for all the products world wide
6. To focus on the export markets and to bring in relevant experience of export in the company.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
1. Sales turnover
2. Coverage and redistribution
3 Market Share
4.Customer satisfaction - (Primary & Secondary)
5. Expensed Vs Turnover Ratios
6. Employee Turnover
7. Employee Development
8. Customer Complaints
9. Accuracy of documents / records
10. Internal external customer service
11. Accuracy of data
12. Internal and External customer service
13. Quality of Coordination
14. Percentage of sales placed to new countries
15. Supply chain Management
16. International Regulatory Affairs
1. Responsible for developing business plans for National Key Accounts
2. Identifying new avenues to improve the business
3. Negotiation and finalizing the TOT
4. Manage business in Key accounts with specific plans for Merchandising, Sales promotion Stock refills and Stocks correction
5. Responsible for managing the sales promotion budget
6. Evolving different sales strategies and play a key role on ground for brand building promotional activities.
7. Understand and analyze the key matrix on performance of key accounts
8. Lead all merchandising initiatives
9. Coordinating with Manufacturing Department for Stock indents based on sales forecast.
10. To be responsible for achieving the export sales targets/ collections.
11. Identifying the new customers
12. Follow up with the existing customers and to increase the sales volume
13. Follow up with the customers and complete registration of our products in various countries as per the policy of the company.
14. To develop policies and procedures for developing and implementing export strategies to improve the turnover
15. To inform the management on the new developments in export policies / regulations.
16. To inform and to update the management on regulatory issues in various countries and ensure they are strictly followed while exporting the products.
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
1. Strategic Thinking
2. Conceptual Thinking
3. Policy/ Process / System Design
4. Market Intelligence and Desk Research
5. Decision Making
8. In depth understanding of cross countries export market & guidelines
9. Assess market trends and consumer demand
10. Assessment of competitive threats
11. Communication skills
12. Negotiation skills
13. Analytical mindset
14. Customer Oriented
15. Experience in export of various brands
16. Self confidence