Client Relationship Manager at QSS Global
Views:362 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Sales - Pharma (13-22 yrs)
- Provide vision and guidance to the organization to address competitive and changing market dynamics.
- Drive Organizational Objectives around 3 broad objectives:
- Shareholder Focused Metrics - Core growth, Operating margin expansion, Working Capital Improvements
- People - Demonstrate ability to attract, coach, retain and develop talent
- Customers - Drive customer satisfaction-related metrics (e.g. OTD, NPS, Quality)
- Evaluate the current sales activities to identify areas of strength and assess those activities that must be improved to meet the demands of current sales, as well as future aggressive growth.
- Monitor technological changes, market trends, competitive products/pricing, and be a key participant in identifying and analyzing the products to be developed for and channelled to the market place.
- Achieve revenue objectives set forth by senior management by disseminating the budgeted performance goals and implementing value selling philosophy, sales funnels and action plans.
- Coordinate, prepare and implement sales and expenditure budgets; monitor actual vs. budgeted performance, implement corrective measures as appropriate; report goal accomplishment and variance analysis monthly.
- Lead and develop team by establishing annual goals; hiring and training new associates; and coaching, monitoring and appraising individual performance through the use of policy deployment tools and improving processes with a focus on kaizen and continuous improvement.
- Design and implement standards of accountability for others in the organization that can be used to focus, guide and set high standards of performance for others to achieve business results.