HR - Executive at Huarc HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:379 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Sales - Oil & Gas Vertical (15-20 yrs)
We are Looking for an "GM - Oil & Gas Vertical (India)- for one of our Prestigious MNC Client in Hosur, India.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Grow the business in terms of revenues and operating profit, with a continuous Customer Focus
- Develop a win strategy to promote the company proposition, embed value selling, and achieve strong customer relationships and project margin improvement.
- Responsible for the Contract to Cash Value Stream for zz compressors, accountable for delivering Bookings, Sales, margin and operating profit, cash flow, working capital turns, in line with Budget and Strategic Plan targets.
- Deliver excellence in project execution of all projects and products.
- Create environment that engage and develop associates.
- Develop strategy with Product managers and facilitate innovation by feeding back into the business voice of the customers, secure funding and support the R&D team to develop products and innovation to diversify and expand market opportunities
- By implementing lead generation campaigns and proactive customer approach, develop consistently funnel and manage closely the conversion of opportunities into profitable contracts,
- Ensure that realization of compressors complies with all specifications and terms of contract and that additional request are handle.
- Ensure that projects are managed with a constant focus on margin improvement, quality, delivery-times, working-capital
- Conduct risk management by identifying, quantifying, assessing and controlling financial and operational risk factors. Anticipate on deviations and timely organise preventive actions.
- Work across the business to drive process improvements that lead to efficiency, lead time reduction, cost effective solutions, margin improvement, sourcing, quality, delivery.
- Provide strong leadership to teams to help develop talent and potential, increased capability right behaviors, and performance in the team. Guiding and coaching staff in the independent execution of their work.
- Closer working with Aftermarket, develop long term initiatives and strategy to improve business opportunities and total benefit for Company
- Work effectively in a global matrix organization, building and leveraging relationships with the company regions and working collaboratively to achieve the best outcome for Company and the customer.
- Ensure adherence to company risk management and corporate authority limits and use of risk management tools within the Value Stream (currently PRR, ROAR etc.)
- Ensure adherence to company environmental, health and safety standards in compliance with company policies to ensure a safe working environment and the minimisation of environmental impact.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Degree Educated in a relevant Engineering discipline, MBA or equivalent preferable.
- Proven track record in high specification engineering products and/or services
- Global sales experience in a senior sales leadership role. With a proven track record in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sector.
- Acute commercial understanding, ability to assess and understand risks, with proven negotiation skills
- Negotiation experience with large EPC's / End-User- s
- Experience working in lean and continuous improvement environment and of using associated operational excellence and growth tools and processes
- Talent development, coaching and mentoring and succession planning
- Highly motivated with a consistent ability to achieve goals under pressure
- Enjoys difficult challenges, finding solutions not problems
- Good communication skills at all levels, written and verbal
- Product/Functional Knowledge: Knowledge of rotating equipment.
- Business Acumen and Leadership Ability
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Complexity and creativity: Negotiation and management of complex contracts
- Judgement and decisions: Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Age : Below 45 - 50 Years
Experience: 17 - 22 Years
Gender: Male Candidate Only
CTC : 50-60 LPA
- Working Experience in an Oil & Gas industry will be given preference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.