Principal Consultant at Skill Files
Views:1021 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
General Manager - Sales & Marketing - Industrial Product/Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
GM - Sales & Marketing - Mumbai
Direct reportees - 4-5 nos.
Indirect reportees - approx. 10
- 15+ years- experience in field Sales & Marketing with demonstrated levels of performance across varied situations
- MBA (Marketing & Sales) BE Civil/Architect preferable, B.E. (Mechanical) (STRUCTURAL)
- Preferably from manufacturing, Engineering industry - Projects, Environment
- Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against targets.
- Develop and lead a Sales team that will develop and execute new product concepts, business models, distribution Channels and associates to position business for company.
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, new product concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Analyze market trend domestic as well as international and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback from market. Determining which markets to focus on - Strategic & Opportunistic or Markets that we should not focus on.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Determine price schedule and discount rates & competitors strategy.
- Capable of doing analytics & bringing to bear insights that helps in defining strategy for the further both tactical & strategic.
- Understanding of Marketing tools both Digital & Traditional Marketing Channels.
- Ability to build a strong set of influencers in form of architects/Master planners/Filtration Players/Other Allied products & Service players.
- Exposure & Experience of managing exhibitions & Events.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to take quick & accurate decisions.
- Should possess high level of integrity and is accountable for the results.
- A ground breaking leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect to take our organization to the next level.