General Manager - Sales & Marketing - Chemicals (8-15 yrs)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, develop and prospect the Indian market in line with business targets, through the Sales team.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with Indian clients.
- Analyse technical and commercial specifications issued by the clients and coordinate internally to offer the right technical solution.
- Build final proposals out of the different technical and commercial proposals and negotiate on terms and conditions.
- Act as an intermediate link between clients and engineering teams.
- Keep up your knowledge of the offered solutions, products and services and work closely with internal technical experts and standardizing team.
- Grow turn-over with respect for margin.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Commercial) preferably with MBA in marketing.
- experience in an industrial environment, preferably in the FMCG Sector with international market exposure
- Experience in a project-based and/or in an industrial environment
- Experience with CRM
- Good understanding of the market and able to develop the business through teams
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and Hindi (any other language will be an asset)
- Ability to learn quickly and bring creative solutions to problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.