General Manager - Sales - Infrastructure Management Technology Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Job Description: GM Sales for a company providing Advance Technology Solutions for Infrastructure Management
The role of GM Sales is to generate maximum business opportunities & revenue through lead generation and collaboration across the multiple product categories of the organisation.
- Deliver revenue goals established each quarter in line with the business plan by selling goods and solutions to customers in the given region.
- Work closely with the End customers to identify and develop opportunities.
- Develop the market by identifying key programs / projects and Participate / Contribute to professional association within the regional market and work closely with Consultants operating in the ecosystem.
- Synchronize, Explore and assess additional channels in order to maximize revenue.
- Provide quotations in line with applicable pricing and other related commercial terms.
- Provide and achieve meaningful sales forecasts on a monthly basis and keeping up-to-date records.
- Hands on Demonstrations & Presentations of Organisation's Product offerings - on site and at Main Demonstration Center.
- Develop strong collaboration with the other teams for better management of large programs/Opportunities.
- Market the company, ensuring that the organization receives positive exposure to enhance the brand image.
Qualification & Experience:
- A highly driven individual, possessing initiative and a willingness - to go that extra mile to close the deal. Can recognize the importance and value of Key accounts management and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Direct experience in handling Government / PSU business through Tenders.
- Affinity with technical products and technical understanding
- Bachelor's Degree (business, marketing or engineering) or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 10 years of Selling / Business Development / Key Account Management / Pre Sales experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.