Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:4489 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
General Manager - Sales - General Trade - FMCG (12-21 yrs)
Position - General Manager- Sales (General Trade)
Location - New Delhi
Role serves as an intermediary between Export clients and Company, Major role consists of Managing sales and promotions with existing clients and business development with new potential clients in identified regions/Countries.
KEY DELIVERABLES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall administration, channel management & development of trade partners on Pan India basis
- Proficiency in devising and executing marketing strategies for accelerating revenue base and expanding brand visibility. Attained proficiency in business expansion and marketing activities.
- Sales forecasting, inventory planning and management.
- Breaking new avenues and driving sales growth.
- Ensuring better customer - supplier relationship by service through continuous development.
- Proactively conducting opportunity analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor's move to achieve market share.
- Customer relationship management for high satisfaction index.
- Developing and streamlining system with proven ability to enhance operational effectiveness and meet operational goals within the cost, time and quality parameters.
- Effective communicator and team leader with strong analytical, problem identification and solving abilities
- Forecasting monthly/annual sales targets and executing them in a given time frame.
- Devising and effectuating selling programs/strategies to improve the product awareness and enhance business growth.
- Ensuring maximum brand visibility and capture optimum market shares.
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional strategies to boost sales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.