Head at PMS Consulting
Views:392 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
General Manager - Sales - Food Testing Laboratory (10-15 yrs)
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Achieve sales growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales and marketing team.
- Own objective setting, mentoring and performance monitoring of sales and marketing team.
- Pipeline management using CRM system and channel partner management
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understand their needs
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management teams
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new relevant services and competition status
- - Face of the company- Plan and execute promotional activities, tradeshows, content marketing (with corporate communications) with branding and messaging.
- Regular interaction with operation, finance and technical team.
- Competitor assessment, pricing assessment, contract negotiation and closing.
- Have hands on experience in reaching out to and acquiring customers in laboratory service industry (Food and Pharma) in addition to managing the sales and marketing function.
- Technically competent and knowledgeable on entire Laboratory service portfolio such Food and Parma including leachates and extracts.
- Identify and build new business relationships with new prospects as well as with new groups within existing accounts (sales calls, lead follow up, on-site seminars, trade shows, and user meetings).
- Communicate with management-level decision makers to structure new deals and build upon existing business relationships.
- Coordinate customer visits with companys scientists, specialists, and operational team
- Effectively adapt business development plans based oncompanys- Analytical Services strengths and needs unique to the categories.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of Salesforce to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Maintain an accurate sales forecast which must be updated weekly/monthly.
- Actively pursue adjacencies of laboratory service to expedite business growth
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.