Director at Athos Consulting
Views:1231 Applications:610 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:387
General Manager - Sales - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
1. Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
2. Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
3. Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
4. Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs and developing field sales action plans.
5. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
6. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging and coordinating new product development.
7. Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
8. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
9. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
10. Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.