Senior Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:922 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
General Manager - Sales - FMCG (15-23 yrs)
Job Profile / Roles and Responsibilities :
- To achieve National wise Sales Target (SAP Value).
- Monthly Sales planning and forecasting with the sales team.
- Achieve 100% Retail Brands Distribution Target within the JC
- Ensuring that all Field Force should be using Pristine APP in the market.
- Measure and reward through the APP usage for all company subsidised Field Force for weekly targets.
- Route to market should be tweaked as appointing financially sound and dedicated stockists across all levels.
- Responsible for micro-level planning and executing TLSD, bills cut parameters, Retail Brands distribution / New Product Distribution/ New Outlet Expansion/ Productivity/TLSD & overall ECO through data acquired through APPs, Target Vs Achievement.
- Ensuring stock rotation to keep stocks fresh
- To ensure all process are adhered.
- IT Execution in terms of ensuring that the Sales Team is working pristinely on APP and the Contribution of Business is steadily increasing on RS Connect.
- TSOs to be taken through the video based training for him to download the same through OJT to required FF and new joinees. Thinking Big
- Excellence - Emotional Quotient
- Can DO - Perseverance and Handling Rejection
- Being Proactive
- Short term to long term
- Mediocrity Intolerance
- Think and Act Win - Win - Adaptability and Quick learning ability
- Driving for Results
- Solution Orientation
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- FMCG Industry, Sales & Distribution knowledge
- Selling skills
- Negotiation Skills