Senior Manager Recruitment at Ciel HR
Views:2881 Applications:580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
General Manager - Sales - Consumer Durable/FMCG (20-23 yrs)
1. Go to Market- strategy and execution in General Trade, Institutions & HoReCA Channels.
2. Trade marketing programs to build channel and trade engagement.
3. BTL and sampling initiatives to drive consumer off-takes in absence of media.
4. Setting up New Distribution Model, especially in Non-South Markets & creating footprints.
5. Transforming weak performing markets.
6. Strategic thinking & design innovative workable solutions - with Digital interventions.
7. Proficiency in building, mentoring & leading large teams. (Zonal Managers, Trade Marketing, Logistics, Marketing, Planning, HR)
Educational Qualification:Full-time MBA
- To facilitate the Sales team for achievement of Annual Business Plan (ABP), increase in distribution, visibility and market share.
- Work closely with the sales team for coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- Guide the Sales team for establishing Sales Targets - Brand wise - Pack wise as per ABP.
- Help them in breaking the sales and distribution targets Geographically, Monthly, Weekly & Daily.
- Co-ordinate with Sales team and establishing Sales Territory.
- Analyze Stock Movement based on the secondary sales and help them in their inventory planning.
- Regularly up-date on sales trends
- Regularly up-date on the market developments, opportunities and competition
- Drive the sales team to focus on channel wise distribution to build distribution, visibility and volumes.
- Have Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on Yearly basis
- Have a Clear focus on Traditional Channels to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
- Regularly have financial review with the accounts department to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.