Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:4590 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
General Manager - Revenue Growth Management - eCommerce (10-18 yrs)
General Manager - Revenue Growth Management
- Responsible to lead strategic collaboration across the company and with key external partners (local merchants) related to new business expansion and growth opportunities. This role is responsible for identification, evaluation, prioritization, development and launch of new strategic business growth initiatives and/or partnerships leading to significant growth in profitability & overall revenue.
- In addition, this position leads a team responsible for upscale revenue growth operations management across location. Work with Central & Local Sales team to bring services offering portfolios packages to market with the right costs designed for each geographical location. Travel across India to discuss, negotiate and transition existing merchants to up-scaled portfolio.
Scope of work :
- Work with cross functional team to design robust Revenue generation management (RGM) solutions.
- Source new growth opportunities through analyzing industry trends, competitive landscape, merchant feedback, key industry players and geographic advantages
- Drive growth by identifying, executing, and managing strategic partnerships in collaboration with business leaders and cross-functional teams
- Present and negotiate with Executive Leaders (internally and externally)
- Responsible for achieving Revenue and Gross Margin targets
- Setting and executing the Go to Market strategy for Services, Develop Programs and Business plans to meet financial targets
- Work with Central & Local Sales team to bring services offering portfolios packages to market with the right costs designed for each geographical location. Travel across India to discuss, negotiate and transition existing merchants to a up-scaled portfolio.
- Setting up existing process across location. Responsible for city wise revenue generation
- Assisting field sales team for launch in new cities. Support growth initiatives in new categories or channels
- Develop first level category managers and staff. Train revenue generation operations & sales teams to sell up-scaling services portfolios. Manage pricing across the Portfolio
- Drive standardization and effectiveness at the Regional level/ all cities.
- Develop and lead the project schedule along with project milestones, risks, and dependencies on critical strategic initiatives across geographical locations
- Development of various areas of internal strategic growth, including but not limited to 3 years planning, assessing brand portfolio and inclusion of new revenue streams that can lead to new paths of servicing local merchants and increasing the organic sales growth
- Build organizational and operational requirements from concept to launch for business initiatives while working in collaboration with cross functional team
- Provide thought leadership in new and innovative trends and businesses models
- Strategically partners with Senior Business Leaders leveraging new analytics and insights to challenge and influence business leaders
- Establishes strong, strategic relationships with functional leaders in order to fully understand business needs and translate data-based insights into actionable initiatives with significant ROI
- Develop and lead reporting and analytics framework and processes for ongoing business needs delivering proactive insights to aid in decision making
Qualification : MBA
Experience Required :
- Total 10-18 years experience out of which at least 6 years in Ecommerce industry and 5 years in Revenue Growth Strategy Leadership position
- 8 years of experience in developing business growth initiatives
- Experience of Setting up and scaling business operations
- Experience of setting up systems and processes across locations
- Must have experience of traveling across India to implement revenue growth strategy by strengthening tie-ups with local merchants, building teams and scaling-up
- Must have Revenue Growth Management and Upselling experience, preferably in Ecommerce company
- Field + Tele operations experience will be valued
Skills & knowledge required:
- Entrepreneurial drive and analytical mindset capable of slicing and dicing data
- Passionate Self- starter with Problem solving skills. Lead by example with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated success in problem solving, collaboration and communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify/address problems and meet deadlines
- Able to define an effective process, workflow, and systems design; and capable of developing measurable metrics to track progress
- Able to extract information quickly, fill in gaps, when working in situations where limited data is available
Strong communication skills :
- Writes and presents effectively;
- Strong ability to adapt delivery and style to fit the audience and message;
- Able to deliver messages that are well received and clearly understood
- Ability to challenge Business Leaders at all levels while building relationships and gaining respect. Effectively navigates the organization, leveraging authority and creditability.
- Strong team player
- Somebody who strives in ambiguity and Chaos
- An able people leader with an inspirational streak
- Going beyond the call of duty.
- The candidate will have the liberty to apply appropriate innovative upscaling methods and build high performing teams.
Travelling : Willingness to travel extensively
Workdays : 5 days a week + 2 alternate Saturdays every month
CTC : 18 - 25L
Our CLIENT :
Our client is a growing eCommerce company. Due to rapid expansion in their business, they are looking for a senior professional with strong experience in Revenue Growth Management thereby upscaling the overall revenue generation. Workdays: Should be willing for work for 5 days a week + 2 alternate Saturdays every month. Willing to work for extended hours whenever required. They operate from a co-working shared space.
Candidate should be willing to work in an unstructured work environment and travel extensively