Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:2430 Applications:573 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
General Manager - Retail Sellout (15-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
a). Target Planning in alignment with Product Manager @ Region / MR/GT Level Alignment with regional Teams.
b). Performance Monitoring : Target Achievement Trend, Growth Trend, CS DS Trend, Run rate.
c). Performance Gap Identification : Performance review with RTM/BTM, Focus categories, Weak Markets, Weak Accounts.
d). Action Planning : Special Drives to Improve Run rates, SEC Issue Resolution, Discussion with RSH/BM on identified Weak accounts.
e). Sales Programs Contest, Recognition Programs, Regional Initiatives Discussion with Retail Marketing team.
SEC deployment - Productivity Norms ( BDN), Hiring - Retention Training, Incentives- tracking, Training Execution as per Guidelines.
Store Governance on Retail Investments.
- Connect Partner Engagement, Sales Team Engagement, Team Motivation Drives.
- Rewards & Recognition programs for Regional Teams Sellout Enhancement.
Store activations - New Ideas /Execution to generate Sellout n drive conversions, In store Visibility Innovations, Hotspots /Combo Displays / Local Innovations.
Digital Initiatives - Retailer.com
Focus Partner /Store : Marketing Initiatives to drive growth and CS
Trade Meets, NSO ISB GSB - budgets alignments with Marketing Team
Festival Budgets Planning & Monitoring, Coop Ads
Lead Management: Monitoring & maximize conversions of Leads generated through Digital campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Customer centric approach
- Monitor sell out excellence and Drive business with retailers
- Take initiative and thrive for excellence and exceeding expectation despite of challenges
- Entrepreneurial spirit and go the extra mile
- Able to handle complexity and work in multi-tasking environment
- Numbers and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.