HR Executive at Catapult Management Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:669 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
General Manager - Quality Assurance/Audit - Food & Beverages (16-25 yrs)
Job Purpose : Coordinating and Conducting Value added audits and training of the Beverage Manufacturing Units, Packaged Drinking Water units, Raw Materials - Packaging materials Suppliers, and any other essential audits as per food safety requirements.
- Responsible to ensure compliance of the units as per Organization - QA Systems and FSSAI standards.
- Plan schedule for execution of audits for the Number of plants, franchises, and vendors
- Plan Mandays of training to be conducted
- Submission of consistent, complete, and accurate reports on time
- Measuring the effectiveness of Training and Audits
- Supporting QA and plant team for effective closure of corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Analysis and presentation of the reports
- Assisting teams in forming auditing standards and designing checklists.
- Prepare, maintain, and adhere to the Audit schedule
- Assisting all stakeholders with process improvements
- Designing training templates on food safety, quality and other management system
- Planning and conducting training programmes for plants, franchises, in India
KNOWLEDGE IN DEPTH :
- Regulatory awareness, networking, committed, team player, customer-focused.
- Exceptional presentation, writing and communication skills.
- Understanding of Food Safety laws, expertise in food safety-based standards, HACCP / ISO 22000 /FSSC 22000 implementation.
- Auditing and Training skills on ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000.
- Graduate/PG in Food Technology, Food Science, Dairy Science, Dairy Technology, Food Microbiology, and Food Biochemistry.
- Sound knowledge of Food Safety Standards like HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.