AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:1447 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager - Quality Assurance - Apparel (10-20 yrs)
Hiring for Leading Innerwear Brand
Key responsibilities :
- Lead and develop a sizable team of QA, QC and technical staff and responsible for all quality related activities/issues.
- Identify quality issues and analyze complex problems; recommend and implement preventive and/or corrective actions.
- Monitor and support the quality issues and communicate with audit and pre inspection team.
- Control, execute and ensure the projected budget as per the company plan.
- Check daily report and analyze and feedback for corrective and productive action.
- Supervise subcontract related garments production and quality.
- Maintain effective communications with members of the buying, merchandising and production, planning, CAD, Logistics and some other departments.
- Evaluate staff performance, disciplinary matters, training needs and their career development.
- Ensures that safety, quality and maintain compliance issues are taken as part of the job.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the superior.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.