Sr. Hr Consultant at Skillventory
Views:2997 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
General Manager - Purchasing - Automotive (11-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Manages sourcing, quality, plant liaison, and business continuity planning within a business unit, commodity group, or international region to ensure continuity of supply.
- Manages the purchasing within a business unit, commodity group, or international region for all materials, supplies, and equipment in support of corporate purchasing operations and goals. Ensures purchasing activities reflect diverse requirements and overall business goals, as well as complies with all regulatory standards.
- Manages end-to-end purchasing strategies and processes that capitalize on savings and risk mitigation opportunities for the business.
- Builds strong supplier relationships and encourages a high level of supplier collaboration and delivery. Solves complex matters of supplier performance.
- Contributes to and implements overall purchasing strategy that provides foundation for supplier negotiations.
- Mitigates risk and promotes compliance by establishing and maintaining valued relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicates regularly with purchasing team and business partners.
- Identifies, plans, and implements continuous improvement opportunities within purchasing processes.
- Actively supports and drives acceptance of standardized business system solutions across the supply chain.
- Advises and consults with internal business partners on sourcing processes and procedures.
- Actively supports the annual planning (AOP) at the business unit, commodity group, or international region level.
- Presents sourcing and procurement issues and proposed solutions to purchasing leadership.
- Actively promotes and uses org- fundamental operating mechanisms such as the org Operating System and Six Sigma.
- Develops, leads, and motivates staff; sets goals in training and development, performance, and career planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.