HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:597 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
General Manager - Projects - Electrical (11-15 yrs)
General Manager - Projects - Electrical
Experience: 11 to 14 Years
MEP Project execution Experience
Commercial project experience
Degree in electrical engineering
experience in site execution, project management, cost management, and the ability to handle all stakeholders.
General Manager - Projects is responsible for improving efficiency and increasing profits while managing the overall operations of a project(s). Ensuring timely completion of projects as per the specified schedule. He/ She is also responsible for training and managing staff, overseeing the budget, and many other facets of the business.
- Oversee daily operations of the projects allocated to him/her.
- Coordination with the project team during planning and execution.
- Ensuring adherence to the project schedule and carrying out a risk analysis to avoid delay in project completion.
- Training and uplifting his / her team members and inculcating the company's culture in them.
- Evaluating team performance and productivity.
- Macro and Micro Project Planning and Monitoring.
- Act as a bridge between the client and the company for communication and escalation.
- Assist team in tendering and business development.
- Certification of Project Billing received from the project team.
- Liaison with various departments as and when required.
- Conducting weekly meetings at the site with the team.
- Periodic presentation to Management for the project completion status.
- Ensures all quality control and assurance are implemented at sites and adherence to all safety measures
- Solves complex problems of the sites and timely escalates the unsolved to the managing team.
- Ensure proper and timely handover of the project.
- Conducting review meetings with the team members allocated for the project and office team (Procurement, Planning, and billing).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.