Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:2219 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:280
General Manager - Production - Plant (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a General Manager - SolapurPlant
- Plant who will be responsible to plan & manage the Production activities.
- Required Candidate should be Post Graduate / Graduate in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / B. Tech. with minimum 15 - 20 years experience in Production Department of Chemicals or Speciality Chemicals industry, Experience in Fractional distillation (Multiple distillation process), continuous process operation (not batch process), and preferably Amines/Specialty Chemicals / or Hazardous Chemicals.
- Knowledge of Continuous Process plant Operations and related experience is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Plant General Manager directs, manages, and optimizes the overall operations of one or more plants or other production facilities.
- Directs plant level support functions including finance, engineering, materials, quality assurance, and human resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations.
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
- Set policies and processes.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.