Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:810 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
General Manager - Production - Plant (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a General Manager - SolapurPlant
- Plant who will be responsible to plan & manage the Production activities.
- Required Candidate should be Post Graduate / Graduate in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / B. Tech. with minimum 15 - 20 years experience in Production Department of Chemicals or Speciality Chemicals industry,
- Knowledge of Continuous Process plant Operations and related experience is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Plant General Manager directs, manages, and optimizes the overall operations of one or more plants or other production facilities.
- Directs plant level support functions including finance, engineering, materials, quality assurance, and human resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations.
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
- Set policies and processes.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.