Senior Consultant at Adecco
Views:1635 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
General Manager - Production - Chemical Industry (15-22 yrs)
- Planning of production and dispatch of finished products in collaboration with QA/QC and Marketing as per schedule.
- Define and ensure implementation of Production processes as per SOPs to meet specifications and delivery schedule
- Plan for raw materials and packing materials in collaboration with Materials Department and ensure sufficient inventory of these.
- Ensure sufficient inventory of finished product as per customer specifications and other legal requirements.
- Monitor handling and storage of Raw materials (including hazardous materials) and Finished Products as per SHE norms
- Ensure plant is run in an efficient manner and achieving the targeted yields
- Monitor and review reports, MIS, status to identify and make interventions to improve productivity , quality and compliance
- Monitor implementation of objectives lay down by management, waste management, prevention of pollution and emergency preparedness and response.
- Provide guidance and support to the team of Managers and Supervisors so as to ensure proactive solution to business issues
- Overall Incharge of all production plants for Continuous / batch running of the Manufacturing Unit.
- Lead process transfers from pilot to production plants
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration; Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P&I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Minimize costs via continuous reactions, distillations, phase separations and Control Inventory.
- Expanding plant capacity with minimal capital investment, less labor with providing more accurate control of product purity.
- To ensure the safety & security of assets & people working in the plant.
- Report any near miss /incident or any non compliance
- To participate in Root Cause Analysis of Various safety and process safety incidents, Monitor and ensure implementation of CAPA (Corrective Actions & Preventive Actions)
- To Support Various Process safety and Responsible Care Initiatives
- Maintain harmonious relations with all internal stake holders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.