Director at The Hub of Elevation
Views:263 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
General Manager - Product Marketing - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Vacancy with a leading insurance company. Applicant can be from any consumer driven industry (BFSI preferred).
The position holder will be responsible for leading the product marketing strategy at a national level. Organizing and driving all marketing activities related to specific products into specific communities to drive business teams across sales channels.
1. Develop and own the product marketing & growth strategy to achieve product, project and ultimately customer success.
2. Lead cross-functional teams with respect to existing product marketing and to device new product launch strategy across channels. Create & Own GTM tool kit for channel marketing to drive sales.
3. Bring about product success by working and coordinating with a variety of stakeholders including Pre-Sales, Solutions, Sales & Marketing.
4. Understand the needs of customers and platforms, and convert them into roadmaps and backlogs of functional and technical requirements that address the objectives of the product, Company, competitive outlook, industry direction, resource constraints and timelines.
5. Analyse and contribute to deliverables such as FABs, Product documentations, product pitches, product videos and all the seller and consumer facing communications. Work to assure smooth launch and adoption by contributing to internal communication and training as well.
6. Maintain high attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
7. Drive and own the top strategic pillars for the company as per the agreed AOP with the management.
8. Drive all of this from initiation to completion, on time and within budget
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.