HR Recruiter at Genetic Callnet Private Limited
Views:567 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
General Manager - Product Management - Tyre OEM (15-17 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Assuming ownership of the entire product range of the segment including defining the scope and developing requirements for new products as well as upgrades for existing products.
- Driving P&L management through product strategy development and planning & strategizing of new and existing products through his/her counterparts in the regions.
- Working closely with Sales, Business Development, Marketing teams to define/evolve product(s) and solution GTM strategy, expand customer reach, and maximize revenues.
- Assessing performance of product portfolio against the annual plan and discussing the achievement of targets with Sales
- Being an expert with respect to the products and strategies of the competition
- Identifying problems and providing inputs to the product development team for improvements in the product range
- Leading, guiding, and managing a team of product managers for the segment
- Manufacturing capacity planning and helping define the manufacturing needs for new product families
Candidate Profile :
- Education : Engineering + MBA
- Industry experience: He/she should have worked in the OTH segment
- Has experienced the complexity of managing a startup end to end i.e. product development, manufacturing operations, business development, etc.
- 15+ years of experience in the Product management or marketing domain, preferably in a multi-national company. Someone who has run an INR 25-100 crore business independently will also be considered for this role
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following :
- One who can energize people and teams, and make cross-functional cooperation happen.
- One that looks to become personally involved in all elements of managing their responsibility.
- Effective communication style that is direct, structured, and succinct and who can articulate complex concepts in a clear and simple manner.
- Will solicit the involvement of others to build a sense of ownership. Must have the confidence to act quickly and decisively when the market requires such agility.
- Ability to organize activities and lead others in accomplishing goals and objectives; react quickly to complex situations and apply problem-solving skills; work with employees, customers, and outside organizations in a professional manner.