Head Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2674 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
General Manager - Procurement - Pharma Firm (12-20 yrs)
- Spearhead and manage cross-country procurement of raw-materials, Excipients, packaging materials, for the Biological Vertical.
- Responsible to handle a spend of 1500 Cr
- Identification of potential suppliers and assessing their suitability as per the company policy.
- Negotiation on Prices, payment terms, supply part with vendors.
- Handle Global Sourcing
- Periodic review and monitoring of MRP to avoid under/over procurement.
- Review the pending orders & make necessary follow up for dispatch & delivery of the materials in time.
- Monitor the approval and rejections of the materials in sync with the quality teams
- In case of rejections, inform the vendors of the reasons for rejections and arrange the replacement of materials in time.
- Remains current on market trends with competitors, suppliers, and maintains procurement pipelines with alternative vendors to ensure corporate standards are maintained
- Oversees the preparation of periodic reports as required by corporate office
- Monitoring shipment schedules and instructing Logistics to organize pick-ups from supplier locations.
- Interface with other departments within the company like Finance, Warehouse, Analytical Department, Product Development, Regulatory, Quality, Legal etc.
- Should have the experience of managing & leading a team in this function.
Experience: Around 13 to 20 years in the field of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Qualification: Qualification: B.Tech / B.Bharm/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. And Diploma in Materials Management and/or Import-Export Management.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills